Enlarge this imageThen-presidential nominee Donald Trump stands close to Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., through a campaign function with the Duke Vitality Center with the Performing Arts in July 2016 in Raleigh, N.C.Sara D. Davis/Getty Imageshide captiontoggle captionSara...
- In Russia, France’s Macron Tries His Upcoming Allure Offensive On ‘Cher Vladimir’
- Bill Cosby’s Accuser Usually takes The Stand In Sexual Assault Trial
- Ex-Green Beret And NFL Participant On His Part In, Reaction To Anthem Protests
- Black Directors Had A major 12 months In 2018 — But Other Inclusion Numbers Stagnated
- Struggling with Discrimination In General public Daily life, Latinos Keep Positive About Govt